Education & Prevention products are marketed by Capital City AIDS Fund, Inc. (CCAF) based in Sacramento, California. CCAF is a non-profit organization, founded in 1995. Since then, CCAF has donated over $3 million HIV/AIDS service agencies.
In addition to supporting community HIV/AIDS service agencies, CCAF has two important programs: HIV Prevention & Education program and the Helen Veress-Mitchell Scholarship Fund.
CCAF's aggressive HIV Prevention & Education program distributes FREE condoms and lube in California's Capital region and markets patented condom dispensers to HIV/AIDS service organizations, public health departments, and college campuses throughout the United States and around the globe.
Because CCAF is a non-profit organization, we sell our condom dispensers to other non-profit organizations, service agencies, and education institutions at below wholesale prices. Our patented condom dispensers are:
- Based on 7-years of field testing
- Made of high-impact poly-carbonate...they stand up in tough bar and campus settings
- Low cost...with discounts on volume purchases
- Come in two sizes...the original holding about 200 condoms and the larger holding about 800 condoms
- Have a large face allowing you to create and affix your own Prevention & Education message
- Refillable through a locking hinged lid at top of dispenser
- Easy to install with mounting hardware (screws and anchors) provided
- The small dispensing hole makes it easy to pull 1 or 2 condoms, while discouraging grabbing handfuls
For more information, write us at: